- Dodger has mostly a high voice when he sings, and he trained his voice for it to be the more cute possible. His creator recommand you using the flag g-5Y0F100C50L10 for songs with high melody. For a more mature Dodger, just take out the g or replace the g-5 by g+1 maximum. But these are only recommandations.
- Dodger spent a half of his life acting like a mature idol, which means that he can be cute without being childish and still act innocently. Please keep that in mind if you use him, the result would be cuter than a normal voice. If you wonder how he should act, try to search the group Perfume on Youtube and watch videos of the three girls. Dodger is exactly like them.
- If you use him, the creator Dodger ask you to warn him. Because hey, he’s curious to see how did you use him, if you made him cool, cute or even both! Dodger thank you for understanding that.
The first release of Dodger’s voicebank is a beta, Dodger prefer to call it a beta because the audio waves aren’t optimal, there’s some noises, but the creator prefered focusing first on the oto.ini .
- Dodger Akame (Beta) : Download link
- Dodger Akame CV 1.1 : Download link (The voicebank was created based on the former Voicebank and reworked by Ceejay Pastrana, with a better OTO.ini)
Two voicebanks are planned for sure, it’ll be English and French voicebanks. Some updates are also planned in the future.
In September 2014, Dodger worked on a version 1.0 VCV of Dodger Akame, and he planned also some appends, especially a DARK Append for talking parts.